9 Fantastic Makeup Look From Narimi Exotic Sheep Eyeshadow🌸

 When I first saw Narimi Exotic Sheep, I was stunned for a few seconds. This is the first time Narimi has released such a macaron eyeshadow palette. It is more advanced than the dopamine color scheme you see every day, and brighter than the dark smokey color. I painted it several times, but I couldn't find the best way to express it.

Later, many bloggers began to post their own Exotic Sheep eye makeup. I picked a few styles that suited me and imitated them. The effect was still very good, which made me very happy. This is also a kind of hobby exchange.🥳
Cosmetics are to make us happy. Otherwise, why would we spend money on them?
Without further ado, I have collected 9 Exotic Sheep collections, hoping to help everyone.


All credit by PiXu
📕RED ID 557885188

All credit by Lotus
📕RED ID Fish4177

All credit by D
📕RED ID lDid12ID

All credit by Kia
📕RED ID WeCha1321046188

All credit by TanShuiHuaHeWu
📕RED ID 276082841

Comments

Popular Posts