18 Most Amazing & Creative Butterfly Makeup Looks by KunKunVIO🦋

 I also forgot when I started to be interested in butterflies. I probably liked Mariah Carey, a female singer known as the Flower Butterfly, for 8 years?

In my cognition, butterflies represent "gorgeous", "romantic", "mysterious" and "genderless beauty". I am amazed at how such creatures exist in the world.
A large part of my makeup is inspired by butterflies. Some are very concrete, and some only extract some "butterfly elements". This is why some of my makeup does not have the "butterfly shape" but feels like a butterfly🦋
His existence can be concrete or abstract. I can draw a very concrete butterfly on my face, or I can extract its wing elements to embellish my makeup. I can imagine the sunset as a butterfly, or even the trajectory of the wheel as a butterfly. The colors are even more colorful, like the "chameleon" in eye shadow. In fact, many butterfly wings have this effect🦋🦋
In fact, I also like moths very much, but if they fly on me, I will directly do a Thomas turn🤪🤪

ANTHEMY is the personal brand of kunKunVIO, a popular beauty blogger.🦋
KunKunVIO's talent in beauty makes us admire him. He likes to innovate and break through, and many of his wild ideas amaze us again and again.
He loves butterflies, so a large part of his makeup is inspired by butterflies. He is also the most vivid and beautiful beauty blogger who currently paints butterfly makeup.
Many fans say: Any of his works is enough for us to try and learn for a lifetime.
This is not an exaggeration at all.💚
In 2020, he started with imitation makeup, and it was almost a leap forward. In 4 years, his talent and hard work have made more and more people love and fanatic.
In 2024, this talented teenager finally has his own personal eyeshadow brand. After going online, it has received unanimous praise from fans.
KunKunVIO, born with beauty, beauty is better because of him.💜

All credit by KunKunVIO
📕RED ID Kunkunvio

Comments

Popular Posts